We are in search of an enthusiastic accounting professional to oversee and manage all office accounting tasks including, but not limited to, accounts receivables/payables, analysis of financial statements and various financial reporting for multiple entities. Candidate must be extremely proficient in QuickBooks. This position would be responsible for the following:
- Oversee Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Update cash flow forecasts on a weekly basis
- Work with Banks/Clients to create and manage Draw Schedules for multiple projects
- Perform weekly bank draws for multiple projects, provide the appropriate backup, and serve as the main point of contact for the multiple banks
- Responsible for managing Variance Reporting
- Responsible for managing all audits and reconciliations
- Analyze and complete financial statements for multiple entities
- Capable of both completing all transactions in QuickBooks for multiple entities including journal entries for month end and quarter end close. Must be able to work independently and perform the prelim review of financial reports monthly.
- Tech savvy individual who is willing to jump into different systems like QuickBooks online and add-in Apps for bank feeds, credit card feeds, uploads, etc.
- Capable of jumping between tasks, ensuring all items are finished in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to offer suggestions on how to book journal entries, fix G/L accounts and correct issues in the ledger
The tasks described above require a high level of focus and attention to detail combined with an ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently. Ability to analyze data and problem solve effectively required. We expect this team member to be a self-starter with the drive and dedication to learn and continually grow within our fast-paced environment.
1. Minimum four years of recent experience with full cycle accounting
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
3. Proficient in QuickBooks Online & Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas)
4. Strong communication skills
5. Organized, self-starter that can complete tasks without regular supervision
6. Must be accustomed to owning their workload and handle multiple tasks with ease
7. Experience dealing with multiple entities is a huge plus
8. Process improver, idea maker, problem solver, innovative, with a good personality
Please email your resume and cover letter to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject reading: Accounting Specialist – Your Name.