We are looking for an individual for a marketing + sales associate position with a desire to learn more about the residential real estate industry to assist and support our sales + marketing team. Ideal candidate has at least 2-years of previous employment or internship experience in an office setting. Marketing experience and a passion for real estate required.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Create and execute engaging and creative monthly marketing campaigns for multiple online platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, email marketing and blogs
- Manage client database and oversee lead generation and marketing efforts
- Manage and update website(s), blog(s), email marketing pieces and online social media accounts regularly to promote active listings, service offerings and overall enhancement of agent’s and company’s social media presence
- Create engaging text, image and video content for online platforms to drive marketing and sales efforts and showcase company news and culture
- Work with sales principals to prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials including MLS and website listings
- Consult and coordinate with sellers and vendors on all property photos, videos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities
- Coordinate private showings, public open houses and broker open houses and obtain feedback for sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities
- Oversee buyer and seller transactions from contract to executed purchase agreement and closing including obtaining contract signatures, coordinating title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes as well as oversee closing and possession schedules; Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations as needed
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events and partnership opportunities
Job requires the following skills:
- Passion for real estate and the desire to learn and grow within the industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to effectively work with internal and external collaborators
- Graphic design and social media expertise including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Canva or Photoshop (or other graphic design programs)
- Organized, self-starter that can complete tasks without regular supervision
- Must be accustomed to owning their workload and handle multiple tasks with ease in a fast-paced environment
- Process improver, idea maker, problem solver, innovative, with a good personality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook)
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation required
Our team is in need of an enthusiastic individual to work with our sales and marketing team to enhance brand recognition and sales initiatives. We require a positive and professional attitude while working with internal and external partners. The tasks described above require a high level of focus and attention to detail combined with an ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently. We expect this team member to have the drive and dedication to learn and continually grow within our fast-paced and successful company.
Email Ashley Tucker email@example.com to apply. Subject Line: Real Estate Marketing + Sales Associate